- Department of Economics and Department of Management
- Business oriented program: applied Business School
- International Business program, organized by School of Economics and Business in Sarajevo and Griffith College Dublin: Sarajevo Business School
II cycle – Master programs
- Master program, with Departments: Economics and Management
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), organized ba School of Economics and Business in Sarajevo and Griffith College Dublin
- Joint master program School of Economics and Business in Sarajevo and Faculty of Economics and Business in Zagreb: Corporate governance, Korporativno upravljanje, Računovodstvo i porezi, Finansijsko izvještavanje i revizija, Upravljanje kvalitetom u obrazovanju, Upravljanje kvalitetom u zdravstvu, Strateški informatički menadžment
- Joint Master Program of School of Economics and Business in Sarajevo and Faculty of Political Sciences in Sarajevo
- Double Diploma Master Program in Economics and Management of Public Sector and Environment, organized by School of Economics and Business in Sarajevo and Faculty of Economics in Ljubljana
III cycle - doctoral studies
III cycle - doctoral studies, performed in cooperation with Faculty of Economics in Wiena and Ljubljana:
- PhD – Doctor of Philosophy Program (Economics, Management/Business) – a three-year long academic and research oriented program , with 180 ECTS points.
- DBA – Doctor in Business Administration (Executive Doctorate or “professional doctorate”) – a practice oriented, part-time, three-year long doctoral program, also with 180 ECTS credit points.