We would like to remind you that all papers accepted for the conference ICES2016 are eligible to be considered for publication in the international peer-reviewed academic journal South East European Journal of Economics and Business. The Journal is a research oriented journal that deals with topics in the fields of economics and business with particular focus on the transition economies. The Journal is indexed and abstracted in:
- Cabell's Directory
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastucture)
- EBSCO - Business Source
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Google Scholar
- International Abstracts in Operations Research
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest - International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (IBSS)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- TDOne (TDNet)
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Authors, who wish their papers to be considered for publication in the journal, are kindly asked to submit the final paper(s) by December 26, 2016.
The paper must be written in accordance to South East European Journal of Economics and Business guidelines (seejournal.efsa.unsa.ba), through our online submission system. Therefore, please use our online submission system (seejournal.efsa.unsa.ba/submission), which will speed up the whole process. For successful submission please follow this procedure:
- Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting. If you are already registered, simply log in and begin the submission procedure.
- If you have successfully logged in, make sure that your paper meets all requirements asked for SEE submissions.
- Then, press "Start a new submission" to start the five-step procedure. Please emphasis that your paper was presented at ICES 2016 in the Comments for the Editor.
- The paper will be reviewed by two anonymous referees.
- You will be noticed via email about that status of your paper and the final decision.
In addition, we would like to inform you that the Book of abstracts and Conference Proceedings ICES2016 will be published next week on the website ICES2016.
SEE Journal team