All accepted papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings (with an ISBN number). Papers will go through a blind peer-reviewing process. The Proceedings is indexed in the EBSCO Business Source Complete.
All papers accepted for the conference are eligible to be considered for publication in the international peer-reviewed academic journal South East European Journal of Economics and Business. The Journal is a research oriented journal that deals with topics in the fields of economics and business with particular focus on the transition economies. The Journal is indexed and abstracted in:
The South East European Journal of Economics and Business (SEEJ) is indexed and abstracted in:
- Baidu Scholar
- Cabell's Directory
- CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
- Clarivate Analytics (formerly Thomson Reuters) - Emerging Sources Citation Index
- CNKI Scholar (China National Knowledge Infrastructure)
- DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)
- EBSCO (relevant databases)
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- Elsevier - SCOPUS
- Genamics JournalSeek
- Google Scholar
- International Abstracts in Operations Research
- KESLI-NDSL (Korean National Discovery for Science Leaders)
- Microsoft Academic
- Naviga (Softweco)
- Primo Central (ExLibris)
- ProQuest (relevant databases)
- Research Papers in Economics (RePEc)
- SCImago (SJR)
- Summon (Serials Solutions/ProQuest)
- Ulrich's Periodicals Directory/ulrichsweb
- WanFang Data
- WorldCat (OCLC)
Authors who wish their papers to be considered for publication in the journal, are kindly asked to submit the final paper(s) by November 30, 2018.
Papers will go through a blind peer-reviewing process, and those deemed qualified will be published in the special issue of the journal. The final decision about papers accepted for publication will be given by the editorial board of the journal.
Authors of the accepted papers for SEE Journal do not pay an additional fee for publication.
Please note that the acceptance of a paper to the conference is not a guarantee of publication by the journal, but only a limited number of outstanding papers will be published by the journal.