ECONOMIC FORUM OF BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA 2019
Economic Forum of Bosnia and Herzegovina 2019, organized by School of Economics and Business of University of Sarajevo, aims to create partnership network of business, political and academic leaders to define and discuss how to resolve the key economical issues that Bosnia and Herzegovina is facing.
Economic Forum of Bosnia and Herzegovina is organized 3rd year in a row and contributes to the development of stronger links between different stakeholders that share a common business interest in Bosnia and Herzegovina, which ultimately should result in the creation of concrete proposals and guidelines for the creation of future economic policies.
By organizing the Forum, School of Economics and Business of University of Sarajevo would like to give a contribution to the community, and for this reason Forum will be open to all interested parties without the participation fee, but only upon previous registration.
- "Economic Forum of Bosnia and Herzegovina" creates a synergy of activities by creators of economic policies, business and academic community, all in order to form the attractive business environment in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- "Economic Forum of Bosnia and Herzegovina" is a spot where representatives of government, creators of economic policies, business and academic community meet and exchange opinions, organized by School of Economics and Business of University of Sarajevo. Forum will deal with all the relevant issues significant for conditions in Bosnia and Herzegovina, starting from the macroeconomic policy, sectoral policy, business environment, competitiveness of BiH economy and companies.
- To contribute to the creation of more favorable and attractive business environment in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Forum is conceived as the open dialogue between representatives of business community, academy and economic policy creators;
- Forum should contribute to the networking of different stakeholders that have a common business interest, and provide space for the first bilateral meetings;
- Forum should result in actual proposals and guidelines that will be made available to creators of economic policies.
Participation in Economic Forum of Bosnia and Herzegovina 2019 is free of any sort of participation fee, but with invitation and mandatory registration.