Kompanija Helvetas traži projektnog asistenta
Helvetas is a development organization anchored in Switzerland. Our vision is a just world in which all men and women determine the course of their lives in dignity and security, using environmental resources in a sustainable manner.
Helvetas implements the development project “Moja Budućnost” in BiH, aimed at contributing to economic growth and increase of youth employment opportunities in BiH. The project follows the Market System Development (MSD) approach, which seeks to address key bottlenecks that impede development of the private sector in order to catalyze sustainable changes in the market system.
On behalf of “Moja Budućnost” project, we are looking for a new Project Assistant/Intern, who is highly motivated to help our Managers and staff with important communication and administrative tasks.
Working in close collaboration with the Communications Manager, project staff and partners, the Project Assistant/Intern will have the duty to help us in our daily business, but he/she will also have the opportunity to grow and learn both professionally and personally as much as possible within these 6 months. Training will be provided upon the availability and interest of the candidate.
Detailed description of tasks:
- Help with project documents and activity one-pagers for distribution to Donors, Helvetas and other project stakeholders (Internal Communication)
- Draft and translate posts for the project’s website and social networks
- Support the Communications Manager in enhancing project(s) visibility and public information management, PR activities and all other tasks related to Communications
- Providing administrative assistant functions to Interventions Managers and Monitoring Results and Reporting Manager in developing, following up and submitting Monitoring Sheets, Reports, Contract Templates, and others, as required by Helvetas’ rules and regulations
- Provide interpretation and translations from Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian (BCS) to English and vice versa
- Other daily administrative tasks
- are highly passionate + eager to learn!
- have time from 1. July to 31. December 2020 (full time job - in our Sarajevo-Office)
- have previous experiences in Marketing/Communications/Administration-Experiences will be considered an advantage
- are fluent in English (written/oral – necessary; holding TOEFL/IELTS certificates is an advantage)
- are a team player with a willingness to take over the responsibility for timely delivery of tasks
Then, please send us your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19.06.2020. and we look very forward to get to know you personally afterward.