Are you looking for a career in finance?
We are looking for top recent graduates interested in working in the financial sector as part of one of the fastest growing independent investment banks in Europe with office in London. The position includes training bootcamp and, if you are successful a long-term contract with a Sarajevo-based subsidiary of a London-based investment bank. This position is full time and remote. As junior investment banker, you will learn, grow, and contribute to business while working on exciting projects.
About the company:
Leading London tech investment bank focused on internet, software and technology-driven companies. Domain expertise across four key verticals:
- Internet infrastructure
- Enterprise Software
- Digital Consumer
- Strategic advice to growth equity and buyout funds, corporates and entrepreneurs.
What do we offer:
- Dynamic, fast-paced and exciting learning environment
- Work on live deals from the outset
- Training to start as a Junior Investment Banker and continuous learning
- Exposure to working with some of the most exciting companies in the technology sector
- The opportunity to advance quickly on your career path as an investment banker
- Competitive salary and end-year bonuses
- Opportunity to travel or to move in the future
Key Skills, Abilities and Education Required:
- Degree in business, finance, accounting, economics or equivalent with high grades
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English is a must
- Naturally curious individuals with a desire to learn and work in quick paced environment
- Be a self-starter
- Dedication to building a career in investment banking
- Knowing your way around Excel, PowerPoint and Word (We’ll teach you anyways if you are not that good)
- Strong work ethic and personal responsibility to see things through to completion
- Flexibility, organization, and poise under time constraints and deadline
- Willingness to work longer hours in order for the work to be completed on time
Help us learn about you by submitting a cover letter mentioning your scholar curriculum (grades – especially finance, math, accounting, statistics, etc as well as your thesis), why are you a good fit for the position, what motivates you.
Contact us by email at: email@example.com