Alfa Energy Group Opportunity - Trainee Operations Analyst
Alfa Energy Group is an international energy consultancy based in London, with offices in Frankfurt, Chicago, and Sarajevo. We build business energy strategies for clients and keep them running. Our mission is to help clients find suitable energy and water supplies, and we guide them towards the best use of them.
The role of Trainee Operations Analyst requires professionalism and enthusiasm to ensure success. We are looking to take on new candidates for a trainee role in our operations department where they will have 3-6 months to demonstrate their knowledge, skills and willingness to work. If candidates should pass this period, we would like to extend an invitation to continue their employment within Alfa Energy Group.
- Supporting consultants to ensure contracts are secured
- Providing an ongoing high level of service to external parties and key internal stakeholders
- Working well with and developing key contacts with energy suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Entering and processing contracts in internal data systems within a set time frame
- Producing reports in conjunction with objectives
- Query management resolution in a timely manner
- Actively thinking of ways to improve service and the department
- Presenting tender results
- Additional responsibilities as required by the team leader
To be applicable for this role, students must:
- Have a working-permit in Bosnia
- Are ready to work full time (8 hours a day)
- Are analytical and like to work with data/numbers
- Have great organizational skills
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have good knowledge in English (speaking/writing)
Alfa Energy Group is an equal opportunity employer with diverse cultures and offers tremendous opportunity for any candidate.
You can apply and find more information at https://alfaenergygroup.com/uk/trainee-operations-analyst-sarajevo/
The deadline to submit applications via Link must be submitted no later than morning of 15/05/18.